miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2015

Introduction

First of all, I want to apologize for my English, I am working in it. I this blog I want to show amazing recipes from my country (Spain) and we used in the normal life like spanish omelette, a boiled mixture, or chicken in sticks… You are going to see easy recipes that everybody can do in home and have a healthy diet without lose flavor.
For have a situation of the mores in Spain, I'm going to tell you the size of each food through day. Here we don't eat so much in the breakfast, it usually is a few slice of toast and a coffee. The slice of toast can have butter or chopped tomatoes. To be honest I prefer the second choice, because you can add to the slice of toast a pinch of salt or Spanish ham that make the breakfast an incredible delicious dish.
We don’t eat anymore until lunch; this is the stronger food of the day. Here we can do cooked lentils, beef steak, or salmon with potatoes among other dishes, and in dessert could be a piece of fruit or a yogurt, obviously, after these if we don’t want stays sleepy, 30 minutes after eat the dessert we usually drink a black coffee. I need to say in Spain all people hate the coffee powder, and in almost all places the cup of coffee have a medium-high quality.
In the afternoon, when 3 hours have passed since lunch, we have a new action with the food; it is called “merienda”. It can be a sandwich with all kind of sausages. But it is not an important meal of the day, it can be avoid without problem.
In Spain, people eat heavy dinners, that can be composed by a omlette, or soup, with a salad, and after all a piece of froit or a yogurt. When you eat a lot before got to bed, it can produce nightmare, but here is only a normal dinner and our stomach are strong, someone could eat the nightmare too, but this is another story .I forgot to say that all meals in Spain are accompanied by bread.

Until here, the introduction in a few day I will speak about some recipes and his properties.
Bye! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario